Social icons

Happy fall, ya'll!
(The top right picture, taken last year, is of a tree in my neighborhood that always changes so beautifully in autumn! I can't wait to see it soon!)

If there is one thing that I LOVE it's fall weather. Crisp autumn air and leaves swirling around the roads in my neighborhood are a few festive things I love about this season! Give me a big bowl of soup, a sweatshirt, fall weather and time with my family and I will be in an awesome mood!

This week the weather has been cool, clear and absolutely gorgeous! It seems, if possible, that when the temperature drops and the leaves change, my love of Starbucks grows. Any pumpkin spice latte fans out there? Put your hands up! What about my salted caramel mocha people? Hey girl, hey! Today I tried a new drink, a chocolate chai tea, and I loved it! It was the perfect combination of cinnamon, clove and mocha. Yum! What is your favorite latte and your favorite aspect of autumn?

(Top, Forver 21. Shorts, Ann Taylor Loft Jeans- Cut. Glasses, Urban Outfitters. Bag, Versona. Boots, Steve Madden.)
Powered by Blogger.