Social icons

Back during Easter I wore my favorite floral dress from ASOS. It's black with a beautiful lavender flower print across the entire thing, and a subtle skater silhouette. I really love it. Thank you ASOS petite section for fitting so well!

Sometimes I buy items that I'm so obsessed with that they sit in my closet cus I want to "save them" for the perfect occasion... and then months later the season has changed and I feel like I've missed my opportunity to wear it! I think an important thing to do is to learn how to adjust your wardrobe, through layering, for any type of weather. I've been wanting to winterize this dress with some accessories and cozier pieces so I can get more use out of it. Knee high socks and a statement necklace tied the entire ensemble together.
Dress, ASOS. Vest, Urban Outfitters. Shoes, H&M. Socks, Target. Bag, Kate Spade. Necklace, Versona.

Powered by Blogger.