Social icons

When I was in middle school I used to think that being trendy meant loading on as many patterns and accessories as possible. Boy was I wrong! The older I get the more I realize that it has nothing to do with the amount of things you're wearing, but more to do with how you execute the look you have in mind. You don't need a fedora, over-sized glasses, combat boots, an infinity scarf, plaid, chambray, leather, and an army jacket all in one ensemble! Less is more, in my book! Just remember to K.I.S.S...

Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling all of you stupid! What I'm trying to say is that I think some of the best outfits come out minimal pieces. Why pile on everything you find? Pick a couple items that you know go well together and just go with it! I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.

Denim, Forever 21. Top, Aerie. Vest, Urban Outfitters. Booties, Forever 21. Purse, Urban Outfitters. Hat, Vintage.

Also, can I just tell you how excited I am for Starbucks red cup season!? Bring on the peppermint mochas and gingerbread lattes, please! Yum, yum, yum. Stay tuned tomorrow for my 2nd fall treat post!

Powered by Blogger.