Social icons

Happy Monday! I'm finally back home after a week away. Time for Christmas shopping, family time, celebrating with close friends and simple holiday festivities! 

I had the best time in Greenville. My boyfriend's journey towards graduation hit a little bump in the road, but everything we go through together makes our relationship that much stronger. I don't know what I'd do without him! A surprise hug as I try and take a #OOTN picture for Instagram turned into one of the best pictures I've taken recently, even if it's a little fuzzy!
In other news, here are a few things that I'm wishing I could add to my wish list this year...

1) Nasty Gal - Kissell Plaid Coat: I love plaid for fall and winter. It is such a cozy print! 

2) Aldo - Rusova Ankle Boot: Ankle boots are my new bff. Tucked into boyfriend jeans with some bunched up socks? Yes please.

3) ily Couture - Mixed Stone Necklace: Chunky statement necklaces are the go-to jewelry accessory these days and this one has the ideal mix of festive colors.

4) Asos - Wool Mix Short Cable Beanie: I'm a hat connoisseur. I think I just like accessories that frame my face. Hats, turbans, glasses, sunglasses, you name it and I'd wear it.


What are you asking for this Christmas?

Powered by Blogger.