Social icons

Lately I've started going to an Egroup every Wednesday night with one of my college friends. It has been so much fun and I love getting to know girls that are in the same phase of life, and focused on following God's plan. This week I decided to bring a sweet treat to my bible study, since it was my first day after completing Whole 30. Woohoo! I needed the perfect dessert that was gluten free and dairy free, and festive for fall. Here's my recipe for some amazing autumnal muffins, healthy yet decadent!

Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

-3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
-1 cup Justin's Maple Almond Butter
-1/3 cup Agave or Honey
-1 large egg
-1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
-1 teaspoon Cinnamon
-1 teaspoon Baking Soda
-1/2 cup of dairy free, vegan mini chocolate chips (and extra for the top)

Mix all ingredients, excluding chocolate chips, until smooth. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Pour heaping spoonfuls of batter into greased (with coconut spray) muffin cups. Top with extra chocolate chips.

Bake at 325 for 25 minutes, cover with aluminum foil, then bake for 5 more minutes.

Let cool, and enjoy as breakfast, dessert or a chocolaty snack!
Happy October, everyone!
Powered by Blogger.