Social icons

As most of you probably know (or realize from my outfit choices) I used to work at Urban Outfitters! This store is one of my all time favorites. It has some grunge looks, some hippie vibes and plenty of options you can manipulate if your personal style is more classic and traditional. My closet is about one-half UO due to the 40% off discount that I got while I worked there. I'm a little obsessed. It made shopping so much more enjoyable, and extremely addictive, knowing what a great deal I was getting!

One of my top choices for autumn is pairing a collared shirt underneath a crew-neck sweatshirt or sweater. You can take a preppy button down, throw an edgy crew-neck over it, and make it your own unique outfit. Easy, right? I love to layer. While I was on vacation it was the ideal time to try out this fun trend and enjoy the cooler weather.
(Vancouver)
Patterned Denim, Urban Outfitters. Peter Pan Collared Top, Nordstrom. Tribal Sweatshirt, Urban Outfitters. Purple Flats, Urban Outfitters. Canvas Bag, Urban Outfitters.

What will you put together when you try out this style?
Powered by Blogger.