Social icons

Happy Friday, everyone! Can you believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week? My twin sister is coming home tonight and my brother comes home next week and I'm so excited! I love having all my siblings in town. They are the best!

Remember my aztec sweater that I found at Goodwill a while back? Well, one other amazing find that I snatched up while thrift shopping was a giant, cable knit gray sweater. I'm a petite, extra small, 12 year-old sized woman, and this sweater is a men's XL. Do I care? Nope! It was $3.99 and I turned it into a cute sweater dress.

When my obsession with street style blogs began a few years back I kept seeing the trend of women wearing giant sweaters with heeled boots all over the internet. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, but either way I knew I wanted to try it! That was when I started adding menswear to my wardrobe. I love the idea of femininity mixed with the rough and toughness of mens clothing. The outfit that I threw on today is extremely comfortable, super cozy, and perfect for a cool fall afternoon.
Sweater, Goodwill. Scarf, N/A. Glasses, Urban Outfitters. Boots, H&M. Clutch, Target.

Have a great weekend, trendsetters!

Powered by Blogger.