Social icons

The other day my parents, twin sister and I had a fabulous day of shopping, great food, and fun memories! We started off the afternoon at Whole Foods for lunch. Do ya'll ever eat there? I swear I could eat at that place every single day and never get tired of it. Countless choices are gluten free, you have variety in everything from asian salads to italian meatloaf, and you can mix and match whatever you want. Not only that, but their coffee and smoothies are great too! 

After lunch we made our way to one of my favorite Charlotte hangouts... the mall, of course! I had been eyeing this patriotic scarf for a while now, and fortunately for me I snatched up the last one they had out on display! We had such a great time listening to holiday music on the loud speakers, spying kids sitting on Santa's lap, and seeing everyone out enjoying their weekend. I love this time of year!

Here's how I styled my new stars and stripes...
Top, Express. Boots, Steve Madden. Scarf, Fiore. Denim, Forever 21. Glasses, Urban Outfitters.

Also, yesterday my boyfriend and I were discussing our Christmas gifts and I came up with a new idea for giving back this season... for every one clothing item that I receive, I am going to donate two in return. I think it'll be a great way to give back to people in need while getting rid of items that I just don't utilize anymore. It'll be a happy holiday all around!
Powered by Blogger.