Social icons

Today, in this cold but clear weather, my boyfriend and I went exploring around Charlotte! We tried a new restaurant called Tupelo Honey Cafe which was absolutely amazing (with an awesome gluten free menu), we went window shopping at some little stores near Uptown, we sipped on a mint mocha latte from Dilworth Coffee, and we enjoyed the skyline, one of Sean's favorite things. It was the perfect day out!

I tried to wear some color today since I usually stick with neutrals. I topped my UO aztec sweater over a big, baggy thermal my older brother out-grew. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I may have overdone it a little bit on the brights! Gray, white, tan and black are my signature colors. Oh well... it was worth a shot! What do you think?
Hat, Urban Outfitters. Denim, Forever 21. Sweater, Urban Outfitters. Bag, N/A. Baggy Thermal, Walmart. Sunglasses, Madewell. Ring, Bead Box. Shoes, Coach.
Powered by Blogger.