Social icons

I usually go into a new year not thinking about all of the things I'm going to miss, but looking forward to everything that I'm going to gain! It's very exciting. A new year is an empty page in your book!

Each year arrives with new opportunities, places, plans, life changes, adventures and friends... You never know who's going to cross your path! So as I step into 2014 I'm thankful for all the loved ones I already have, and all the people I'm going to meet in the near future.

Here are two gorgeous Bostonians, one that's a new friend and one that I've clearly known forever, that I'm so happy to have in my life! We had tons of fun styling and shooting together. I love them both!
Aren't they beautiful? Line up, gents. What is your favorite thing about moving into a new year?
Powered by Blogger.