Social icons

Happy Monday! Can you believe it's already a new week? It feels like ever sense I graduated from college my days and months speed by so quickly it makes my head spin. I'm very ready to move to the next step, wherever that may be. Do you ever feel that way? As of now I'm just hitting some ups and downs, but I know there's a great plan for my life that I'm just currently unaware of!

Anywho, I can't get over this weather! Brrr! It has been so cold and windy. This year I realized that I really needed a new coat. Something warm, something versatile. Not my puffy red coat from high school and something a little warmer than my leather jacket. I wanted to stick to the neutral family and I wanted something that I could wear with a casual ensemble or a fancy get-up!

Thankfully I have a twin sister that knows pretty much exactly what I like when it comes to fashion. She picked out this amazing Urban Outfitters coat (similar one here) for me as a Christmas gift and since I first put it on back in December, I can't get enough. It's so cozy, comfortable, and seriously toasty when it's freezing outside.

This "running errands ensemble" debuted my (also) new UO high-waisted jeans with my go-to beanie and a simple gray sweater, perfectly coated.

What are your plans for the week?
Denim, Urban Outfitters. Top, Ann Taylor Loft. Boots, Forever 21. Coat, Urban Outfitters. Bag, Kate Spade. Watch, Francesca's. Hat, N/A.
Powered by Blogger.