Social icons

Hello everyone and happy hump day! How are you handling the cold weather? Brrrrrrr. Definitely the perfect temps for a cozy beanie and some comfort food!
Tonight I tried two absolutely amazing Pinterest recipes. I mean, I've tried online recipes before, but these two were exceptionally good. My mom always works late on Wednesdays so I thought it would be nice to take the task off her hands and have dinner ready when she got off work. I'm so thankful for two hard working parents, and for the free living and food they provide me while I'm searching for a job, so I try and pitch in wherever I can!

Tonight I made Dijon Chicken and Mushroom Linguine with gluten free spaghetti noodles and a giant plate of sauteed veggies. It was so delicious I can't even put it into words. I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you! Here are both of the recipes, with my little tweaks... (pictures via Pinterest)

The only thing I changed about this chicken recipe was substituting linguine with gluten free spaghetti noodles. Other than that I stuck with the original and seriously loved it.

For this vegetable recipe I left out the feta cheese (more calories, I guess?) and added zucchini and squash. The tomatoes I used were 3 sliced roma tomatoes and about 10 sliced cherry tomatoes. I also added a little garlic powder with the salt and pepper! To-die-for.

What's your favorite recipe you've discovered via Pinterest? Let me know and I can whip it up for my parents to try! Maybe I'll even wash the dishes, too!? ...
Powered by Blogger.