Social icons

Okay, you guys...

Let's just take a moment to discuss the elephant in the room.... that's printed on my shirt from Urban Outfitters. Ha! Aren't I hilarious? Usually I save this shirt for warmer weather, but based on my recent looks I decided to throw a little color and pattern into the mix. I love purple and gold. Go Pirates!

Today my mom and I went out to Tupelo Honey for lunch. After I went there a week or two ago with Sean I raved about how delicious it was and knew my mom would love it. I ordered a gluten free veggie melt with goat cheese grits. Can you say heaven on a plate? Yum! Then we met up with my older sister to take my nephew to see the movie Frozen. It was so cute! I loved the singing. I'm a huge musical fan, so I really enjoyed it! Maybe I'll buy the soundtrack? Who else loves Idina Menzel?

We had such a fun, simple day. Nothin' better than a few wholesome activities to make you thankful! Here's what I wore for a day of lunch, movies and family time. Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Sunglasses, Madewell. Top, Urban Outfitters. Pants, Abercrombie. Boots, Forever 21. Sweater, Francesca's. Scarf, Hand Picked. Bag, Kate Spade. Watch, Belk. Bracelets, Forever 21.
Powered by Blogger.