Social icons

Happy Thursday, trendsetters! Aren't you glad it's almost the weekend? I don't know if it's just because everyone left to go back to school and work, but this has seemed to be such a slow week. I'm already counting down the days until I'll have friends in town again! Bring on spring!

Anywho, today I wasn't feeling that great so I just made some coffee, stayed in my pajamas for a little too long, caught up on Food Network, read my favorite blogs and ran a couple errands. Oh the life of the unemployed! 

Since my day to day routine isn't anything extravagant, I usually don't get too dolled up. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm not an uber "girly girl." I don't wear skirts and dresses just because I can. Don't get me wrong, I love them and I think they look super hot and adorable, but I would much rather save them for a fancy occasion or a date night. I tend to stick with pants and shorts as my go-to! Comfort is key. Many people say that you have to choose between fashion and feeling comfortable, but I definitely think there can be a solid mix of both! Here's how I mixed some style with a look of relaxation, muted makeup and some sparklin' kicks...

Top, J.Crew. Jacket, Urban Outfitters. Gingham Button Down, Forever 21. Yankees Cap, Vintage. Denim, Abercrombie. Shoes, Old Navy.

What are your thoughts? Do you think you have to choose between looking trendy and feeling at ease? Shoot a comment back at me!
Powered by Blogger.