Social icons

One of my favorite trends this season is winter white. I've always loved monochromatic ensembles, regardless of the weather outside. White on white, black on black, pink on pink... color blocking never fails to impress. These looks are perfect with a pop of lipstick, a patterned bag, bold accessories, bright shoes or any little decoration you can find in your closet.

Today I paired a totally white (or variations of...) ensemble with dollhouse pink lips and deep caramely brown accents. I added a chunky jeweled bracelet and my Target leopard socks for some added texture. It was casual, comfortable and perfect for lounging around with a homemade latte.

What do you think? How do you like to wear your winter white?
Chiffon Tunic, Target Kids. Top, Madewell. Leggings, Albion Fit. Sweater, Nasty Gal. Socks, Target. Watch, Belk. Bracelet, Fiore Boutique. Lipstick, Walmart. Combat Boots, Steve Madden.
Powered by Blogger.