Social icons

Happy Monday, trendsetters! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! It flew by, don't you think? I'm ready for a new week, a fresh start and a heaping helping of motivation!

A couple weeks ago I entered into an Instagram contest with Maude Boutique where I had to "share to win" a photo of a cute top and beanie they were giving away. Low and behold, a couple days later I figured out I won! I never win anything, so I was super excited!

Even though they're based out of Arkansas, Maude Boutique definitely has fashion any girl, from any city, would love to hang in their closet. I first heard about them from Leslie via A Blonde Ambition when I worked as her intern, and then I started seeing their clothing on countless blogs I follow. They are trendy, funky, and perfect for women of all ages. The top they sent me is just too adorable, and the beanie (which you saw two posts back) is a go-to accessory.

So while sometimes I complain that "OMG I have nothing (absolutely nothing) to wear"... which is never true... today was not one of those days! I had my adorable Maude Boutique top, and I loved styling it.

Top, Maude Boutique. Tribal Denim, Urban Outfitters. Sweater, Victoria's Secret. Sneakers, Old Navy. Bag, Kate Spade. Glasses, Madewell.
Powered by Blogger.