Social icons

These last few days have been a little crazy. Last Thursday I took a spur of the moment trip to Greenville to visit my boyfriend! He hasn't been able to come home yet with everything that's going on, so when I heard that my neighbor was making the trek down to ECU in the snow, I decided to go along with her to save money on gas and see the love of my life!
It was a low key weekend. All we did was relax, watch movies, cook comfort food, eat way too much,  sip on coffee, play in the snow, hug on Cubbie and hug on each other. I missed him so much! While I was there we started watching the Netflix series House of Cards and instantly got hooked! This show is seriously amazing. You need to check it out! It's intense, sarcastic, and a crazy unique perspective on politics. We already have less than half left before we get through the whole first season.

Monday night I got home from Greenville, ate dinner, caught up with my parents, and then went straight to sleep. Tuesday I had a big interview with a company I've been in contact with for a couple weeks now, located about 2 hours outside of Charlotte. I went to my interview, which was way shorter than I imagined, and then changed into comfortable clothes and treated myself to a delicious lunch for one in the middle of downtown.
The whole interview/meet-and-greet experience didn't go as I expected it to, but it was definitely an adventure that made me stronger! If you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plan, right? That's my favorite quote these days! This one is pretty legit, too...
Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I've been busy, as you can see. What have you been up to lately?
Powered by Blogger.