Social icons

Isn't funny how everything in life is temporary? Even your life is temporary! Your clothes get worn down and thrown out, your vibrant blonde hair fades to steely gray as you age, your once "new" house gains creaks and cracks, your clear skin gets wrinkles... every little thing you obsess about each and every day, regardless of your age, eventually passes on. Even diamonds aren't forever, ladies!

Even the clothes that I love so much are temporary.
During this in-between phase in my life, I'm trying to remember that nothing is set in stone! I will reach my goals, but it all takes time, patience and faith. Everyday I try and remind myself to live in the moment and be thankful. I have to be humbled and happy and willing to work with what life has handed me so far. 

"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23

Be appreciative, especially when life hands you a grande skinny peppermint mocha.
So while I'm here in Charlotte, spending time with my parents and sister and praying for my boyfriend's family, I've decided to volunteer as Charlotte Market Editor for Carolina STYLE Magazine and Social Media Coordinator for Charlotte STYLE Magazine! It is a great way to make a little impact on the magazine industry while I'm not yet living in the fashion capital of the world. I love helping any publication gain success and recognition, and this is a great way to keep going in the right direction. 

Here's how I'm staying organized with my new position.

Although I enjoy volunteering, I'm still looking for another position to bring in a little income. So if you know of anything here in Charlotte, feel free to shoot me a message! I'm taking all the help and connections I can get. I will occasionally be posting Charlotte STYLE updates here on my blog and my Instagram, so I'm sure you'll be seeing that in the near future! I promise there will be a more exciting posts coming soon! But until then...

Powered by Blogger.