Social icons

On November 17th Sean and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We have been through so many ups and downs together, but I wouldn't trade my time with him for anything. He means so much to me, and I know that everything we've faced has just made us stronger as a couple. We're the perfect match, and I can't wait to see what the next five years hold for us! We decided we wanted to do something new and fun in honor of our anniversary, so we put on our warm clothes and hit the road for Asheville! 

It was such a beautiful day, with perfectly crisp, cold weather and an absolutely amazing Blue Ridge sunset. The Biltmore House was all decorated for Christmas with gorgeous trees, twinkle lights, and countless antique ornaments covering the house. We ate great food, drank delicious peppermint lattes, and got a head start on our holiday festivities. If you live in NC and haven't visited The Biltmore for Christmas, I definitely recommend it!
Early Girl Eatery for a delicious brunch! I had breakfast, he had BBQ.
Of course we had to take some street style shots!

Top, Target. Vest, Fab'rik. Scarf and Hat, Target. Denim, Urban Outfitters. Bag, Kate Spade. Boots, Steve Madden. Ring, Hand Picked.
Powered by Blogger.